THE MANOR TEAM HAS BEEN WORKING HARD TO ENSURE OUR GUEST EXPERIENCE IS SAFE AND SEAMLESS
We are taking the health and safety of our clients and our staff seriously and want to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have put in place to guarantee a safe salon reopening.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
We will be booking clients by appointment only. Our goal is to limit the amount of people in the salon at any given time. Spacing between people in the salon will be six feet apart at minimum, except when team members are servicing clients.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Our new policy requires you to wear a face mask at all times while inside our salon. Please bring a personal mask from home with elastics that go around your ears. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of cashless payment
- Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
- To accommodate all of our clients we will be working on a tight schedule and will be booking extra time in between clients to properly disinfect surfaces. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment for any reason, you will be considered a “no show” and will be charged in full for your missed appointment. Should you wish to rebook, you will be moved to the bottom of the wait list
- Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
- Please review our current price structure which is available on our website. Pricing will be firm for ALL clients. We will not be able to honour any old pricing.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada we require that you book after your 14 day quarantine is over
- If you are sick and need to cancel you will required to wait 14 days before coming into the salon
- Please note that we require 24 hours notice via email or text to cancel your appointment. Should you need to cancel and reschedule, we will do our best to accommodate you but can’t guarantee a booking in the near future
- No shows will be subject to a full appointment charge and will be moved to the bottom of the wait list should they wish to reschedule.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the restrooms and/or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You may be asked to wait outside in our designated patio area for your colour to process
- At the sink, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a plexi face shield provided, for additional protection.
- If you wish to purchase home care product(s), a Salon Coordinator will collect the preferred product(s) and have them ready for the end of your service. Please do not touch products on our display, we will gladly handle them for you.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please prepare to pay for service(s) and/or product(s) with debit, credit, gift card.
We strongly encourage you to pre-book your next appointment.
Online product purchases will continue to be available with curb side pickup.
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place to equip our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. All team members will receive supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing colour from client’s hair.
- Wear a face shield during all face-to-face interactions with clients.
- Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
- Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
- Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
OUR GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE CONTACTING CLIENTS DIRECTLY TO RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS.
We appreciate the urgency to confirm your appointment(s) as soon as possible; and with limited phone staff, please allow our team to contact you. Due to the schedule changes of the Service Providers, your appointment(s) may not stand as it was previously reserved. Our team will be working diligently to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.
WE ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS TIME.
We will continue to assess this situation as it evolves. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!