7 Stunning Holiday Hair Looks You Need To Recreate
“The holidays are all about glitz and glam and this glitter-flecked ‘do is reminiscent of the glimmer after a fresh snowfall,” says Amber Fairlie, creative director of The Manor Salon. The best part? You can customize it, using your favorite color as the glitter.
Get the look:
1. Loosely curl the ends of the hair for some movement, then add volume to the roots (without teasing them), by using Oribe Thick Dry Finishing Spray, $42.
2. Next, gather the hair with your brush and tie it back, one inch from the bottom of the hairline.
3. Hide the hair tie by taking a small section of hair from the bottom of the ponytail and wrap it around, securing the wrap with a bobby pin.
4. Then balayage (hand paint) a water-soluble glitter glue in gold, silver, bronze, or red onto the hair. (*Note: You can find this liquid glitter glue at most craft stores).
5. Tame baby hairs around your face with Oribe Star Glow Styling Wax, $42, and finish the look with a spritz of medium-hold hairspray.
Article Courtesy:- https://hudabeauty.com/7-stunning-holiday-hair-looks-you-need-to-recreate/